Discover more from Albuquerque’s Newsletter
Reflecting on how my roadmap is impacting Naval Ravikant's algorithm for success
With everything that is going on, I keep coming back to Naval’s algorithm for success. But this time, I am having a product-reflection on it. You can check it below, but the way I am thinking is the following:
1. How is my product and features affecting each individual variable of this algorithm?
2. Am I making decisions that helps double-down on a specific variable?
3. Is my roadmap helping expand my value proposition to more variables of the algorithm?
4. Are customers feeling the impact of my product into these variables on their life?
5. Am I designing an organisational structure that empowers my team to impact more variables, more frequently?
If you connect this algorithm, with strong team missions, and empower your squads to design the right roadmaps, your product will be unstoppable. Check the algorithm below 👇
Happiness = Health + Wealth + Good Relationships
Health = Exercise + Diet + Sleep
Exercise = High Intensity + Sports + Rest
Diet = Natural Foods + Fasting + Plants
Sleep = No alarms + 8-9 hours + Circadian rhythms
Wealth = Income + Wealth * ROI
Income = Accountability + Leverage + Specific Knowledge
Accountability = Personal Branding + Personal Platform + Taking risk
Leverage = Capital + People + Intellectual Property
Specific Knowledge = Know something society can’t easily train other people
ROI = Buy-&-Hold + Valuation + Safety Margin
Most people focus on ideating based on OKRs, and measuring against leading indicator. Even though you should do it, adding this approach could enrich your view of impact.
"How is our roadmap accelerating the algorithm for success?”